Present and upcoming
- I plan to defend my PhD in July 2022.
- I will participate in the 2022 IHES summer school on the Langlands program. Website.
- I will participate in the 9th Heidelberg Laureate Forum. Website.
- Mar 2022: Young Scholars in the Analytic Theory of Numbers and Automorphic Forms, Bonn. Website.
You may have seen me talk at the following conferences:
- Oct 2021: Harmonic analysis and symmetric spaces, online. Website and link to
- Mar 2019: Crosscurrents in number theory, analysis and geometry, Paris 13. Website.
Otherwise I may have met you at the following occasions:
- Sep 2020: Automorphic forms and arithmetic, Oberwolfach
- Oct 2019: Summer school on L2-torsion and symmetric spaces, Göttingen
- Jan 2019: Trace functions and their applications, Monte Verità
- Nov 2018: Geometric and analytic number theory, Göttingen
- Jun 2018: L-functions: open problems and current methods, Bonn
- Jun 2018: École jeunes chercheurs en théorie des nombres, Besançon